For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in. Matthew 25:35
Because of the downturn in the economy, the need for food assistance is increasing dramatically. People who have always been able to take care of their families are now faced with additional challenges. Manna on Meridian has been established to distribute food and clothing to our neighbors in need. We are grateful to the members of Faith Presbyterian, St. Stephen Lutheran, Saint Paul's United Methodist, and Unitarian Universalist churches who make this ministry possible.
Manna on Meridian distributes food and clothing on the 3rd Saturday of each month, 9-10 a.m., from the building behind the church office parking lot at Faith Presbyterian Church.
There are several ways you can help Manna on Meridian:
- Bring non-perishable food items to Faith and place them in the collection bins. Bring food anytime.
- Bring fresh produce on the 3rd Friday afternoon of the month for the 3rd Saturday distribution.
- Gather food from the bins at Faith and take it to the distribution building at Delta Court.
- Sort food on the shelves at the Delta Court distribution building.
- Bag food for distribution.
- Help distribute food and clothing and make new friends on the 3rd Saturday morning of each month from 8:30-10 a.m.