seek ways to live out the mission:Love God, Love Neighbor, Love Self
- To call young people to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To respond to the needs and the interests of young people.
- To work together, youth and adults, in partnership.
- To be connected to the whole church, community, and the world.
- To include all young people, reaching out and inviting them to belong to the community of faith.
Come try out youth fellowship – check out the opportunities below. We are engaging with one another through masked, socially-distanced small group gatherings as well as online; either way, we welcome you to come check out our community! Send an e-mail to if you have any questions or comments. Follow on Instagram or Twitter and follow on facebook.
Youth Opportunities (Rising 6th-12th Grade)
Wednesday Night Alive
On Wednesdays, we reconnect through games, fellowship, and Bible Study. Recreation begins at 5:30 p.m., and separate middle and high school studies are from 6 - 7 p.m. in the youth wing.
Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m., as follows:
- 6th & 7th Grade: Room 205. Old Testament Ancestors
- 8th & 9th Grade (Confirmation): Fellowship Hall. Big God, Big Questions
- 10th & 12 Grade: Room 203. Anxiety as Opportunity for Spiritual Growth
Youth Group, Sundays at 6:00 p.m. Bring your own dinner. We eat outside on the patio, then have a time of games and Bible Study.
September 19: Urban Hike
September 26 and October 10:
October 3: Middle School game night and High School guest speaker, Rev. Matt Frease (UKirk Campus Minister), will lead a conversation on depression, anxiety, and mental health.
October 17: Care Packages
October 24 and November 7:
November 14: Service Project Night
November 21 and December 5:
November 28: Game Night
December 12: White Elephant Gift Exchange
Shannon Guse, Director of Christian Education for Youth & Young Adults