- To call young people to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To respond to the needs and the interests of young people.
- To work together, youth and adults, in partnership.
- To be connected to the whole church, community, and the world.
- To include all young people, reaching out and inviting them to belong to the community of faith.
Summer Events (Rising 6th-12th Grade)
All rising 6th-8th grade students are invited to an ice cream social in the Fellowship Hall on Wednesday, August 17th from 6:30-7:30 p.m.! Eat dinner before you come and we will provide an ice cream bar for dessert. Please let us know you're coming using the link below so we can plan accordingly! Hope to see you there.
Youth Opportunities (6th-12th Grade) *Paused for Summer*
Wednesday Night Alive
On Wednesdays, we reconnect through games, fellowship, and Bible Study. Eat on the patio at 5, lesson and games in the youth wing 5:45 - 7:00 pm.
Sunday mornings at 9:30 am, as follows:
- 6th, 7th, 10th, and 12th Grade: Youth Wing
- 8th & 9th Grade (Confirmation): Fellowship Hall - Big God, Big Questions
Sunday Night Youth Group
Dinner is served by youth families on the patio at 6:00. Middle schoolers and high schoolers will break out for lessons from 6:30 - 7:00 and we will join together in the Fellowship Hall with games until 7:30.
Jim & Whitney Burleson
Interim Directors of Christian Education for Youth