seek ways to live out the mission:Love God, Love Neighbor, Love Self
- To call young people to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To respond to the needs and the interests of young people.
- To work together, youth and adults, in partnership.
- To be connected to the whole church, community, and the world.
- To include all young people, reaching out and inviting them to belong to the community of faith.
Come try out youth fellowship – check out the opportunities below. Send an e-mail to if you have any questions or comments. Follow on Instagram or Twitter and follow on facebook.
We are looking for a 2020 Summer Intern for Youth and Children. Full information is at this link.
- 2019-20 Student Information Form
- Parental Consent for Medical Treatment Youth Events 2019-20
- 2019-20 Letter to Youth & Parents regarding Montreat trips
- Sign up to bring breakfast for High School Sunday School
- Sign up to bring a meal for Sunday Night Youth Group
- Sign up to bring breakfast for 6th/7th grade Sunday School
- Sign up to bring breakfast for Confirmation Class Sunday School
- Dogwood Youth Conference
- High School Montreat Payments:
- Middle School Montreat Payments:
Youth Opportunities (6th-12th Grade)
Middle School Sunday School
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 205
This class for 6th-7th graders will use co-lab-orate Old and New Testament. Young people will explore stories in the Bible and find
connections in their own lives.
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 204
This class is for students who have reached the eighth grade and would like to explore the opportunity to join the church. This class meets year-round to prepare students for the Confirmation process. Confirmation takes place in May of each year.
To visit the confirmation page, please click here.
High School Sunday School
Sundays, 9:30-10:20 a.m., Youth Wing Room 203
The senior high class will discuss tough questions and use Faith Questions, studies based on faith questions posed by youth. Each session encourages young people to look to Scripture, as well as our faith tradition, in relevant and responsive ways.
Middle School Mania and High School Digging Deeper
Wednesdays, 5-7 p.m., Youth Wing
These programs have a new look and feel, including supper and fellowship. As part of our Wednesday Night Alive, the youth will eat together during our church-wide meal at 5 p.m. The cost for supper is $3 per youth. At 6 p.m., they will meet in the youth wing for recreation, Bible study, and faith building! Pick up is at 7 p.m.
Youth Dinner & Fellowship (grades 6-12) - Sundays, 6-7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall. See calendar below for youth group details.
Horizons Vocal Ensemble (grades 6-12) - Sundays, 5:15-6:00 p.m. Auditions are not required and anyone interested is welcome. Horizons participates from time to time in Sunday worship. The repertoire is mostly contemporary Christian music. A commitment to regular rehearsals and performances is necessary. For more information, contact Peter Pursino.